Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, April 28, 2014

New Release & New To Me Publisher!

Whoohoo, I can finally share my exciting news!! I'm now a published Entangled author. Today's new release is the first in my new Archangel series, and these men are HOT. The first book is about Zerachiel, known as Zerach to his friends and employees.

Here's a taste:

As the owner of a string of successful nightclubs all over the world, Zerach can have any woman--except for his assistant Isadora O’Donnell. First off, Isadora isn't a one-night-stand kind of girl, and second, her dominating godparents don't approve of him. There's also the fact that he is an archangel with a mission to protect humans from demons, something Isadora can never find out about. 
Isadora secretly longs for Zerach’s attention but her scarred body and his playboy ways keep her from acting on her feelings. With her only family on the brink of bankruptcy, she’s determined to help them, even if it means trying to forget Zerach and marrying the womanizing Jake, a man she’ll never love. 
Zerach tries to keep Isadora at arm's length, but when a demon starts stalking her, Zerach will stop at nothing to protect the woman he loves. But protecting her could cost him his wings. 

Want more? Read chapter one here.
I'm also celebrating this new release with two other Entangled authors releasing today. Join our Facebook party here.
And last but most certainly not least is the virtual book tour I'm doing to spread the word. There is a $25 gift card on the line. So be sure to check it out here.

2 comments:

  1. I've just discovered you book! I love them! Let me know if you have a street team I'd love to join!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I don't have a street team yet, but I'll keep you in mind. :-)

      Delete